March 16, 2009

And The Bitch Please Award of The Month Goes To....


SOOO Everything is out in the open... And as many as you cupcake eaters know I supported Chris Brown for the first 2 and a half weeks, then the pictures of Rihanna came out (like me ya'll was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN B!!!). Then I said now CB you wrong but I wanna hear what you gotta say, then he issued a half ass press release... He beat her ass and its like he show no public remorse... partying in Vegas, jet skiing in Miami... Now they're back together, really, REALLY guys are we gonna do this now...?! So my stand is Bitch Please!! I hope they're dysfunctional and happy, so now I refuse to speak on the issue anymore I'm officially awarding CB and rih rih the Bitch please award of the month...
XOXO
Regina G

1 comment:

Kisa Zoea said...

LoL~ it is pure CraZiNesS. Hopefully, they can turn it around!