September 26, 2008

THE OL MIGHTY ONE

N.O.T.O.R.O.U.S B.I.G.

this gave me the chills....




a moment of silence for the great one. yes i am from brooklyn, bedford Stuyvesant, and grew up on GATES ave , weird uh?? just like my comrade here. so yes you may say all Brooklyn people are very cocky. well i say .. yes!! yes we are. because we produce greatness! DUHHH JANUARY 2009 the movie Ms Voletta Wallace worked on with biggies old manger will hit theaters and i predict it would be a marvelous film! i mean were speaking of Chris Wallace.. BIGGIE!! Brooklyn's finest! what more should i say. "THIS ONES FOR BROOKLYN, THIS ONES FOR MY DJ"




AND THIS HIS HOW I SHOWD MY LOVE FOR THE LATE GREAT ONE...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

riddle me this batman...
y is the darkskin chick from 3lw playing lil kim... hmmm...

but u know brooklyn will stand up in JANUARY 2009 inagruate the first black prez and watch the Biggie movie!!!