January 11, 2009

how about those steelers.....

ahhhhhhhhhhhh so its sunday ... and today was a special day! yes it was the golden globes... but it was the damn playoffs today! and i am not please! the number 1 seat the freaking GIANTS ( my fav team) lost to the eagles! the damn eagles beat the giants. the crushed them.. 23(eagles) - 11(giants) bloody hell! they were oh so close. but i am proud of them! after wining the super bowl last year they proved to everyone they were number one. in better news the steelers won today ( yes brian... they won!!!) and in other news..... I WANT TO HUMP TROY POLAMALU!!! I mean wouldn't you...



whatever... the season is over for the giants.. which means now when i go clubbing ill bump into one of them and i hope its not Plax! ha
back to watching the golden globes peace fuckers

1 comment:

Bang Bang said...

I don't watch football but that man is sexy as hell LOL

I wanna play in his hair