October 15, 2008

RaTed X 18 + ONLY

so i thought i would let every one know.. i adore this man. his book is on the right side of the page and its just simply amazing. some people may say "hey your not very lady like to like this guy" and i have one thing to say to those people... u can suck it! for the people who know me I'm a pretty open person.. and this book is basically everything my friends and i did and will probably do in the future!
so my fav part of his site is called "The Blow job Follies"
here's a little story called " Friendly Fire". i hope you enjoy it just as much i do :)

"These are funny, but karma being the bitch that she is, my activities eventually caught up with me.The summer before I started law school, I was seeing a girl in Miami named "Courtney."She was incredibly hot--one of those girls you have a physical reaction too as soon as you see her.One time we were fucking doggy style, incredible sex, and right as I was about to come I pulled back too far and my dick came out. I didn't realize it, and as I thrust forward again, instead of going back into her vagina my dick stuck in her ass crack (NOT into her asshole, but her crack, between her butt cheeks, like a hot dog...sort of).I was leaning over her, my face right above the back of her head, and I looked down at my dick right as I hit climax...and shot nut INTO MY OWN EYE.A direct hit, right into my wide-open eye. I didn't even see it coming...literally.Almost immediately, I developed a personal appreciation for how much come stings. That shit BURNED. It took me a minute to wash it out, but the sting, and the redness, stayed for a good 4 or 5 hours.
Fuck you karma."




check out his pages
http://tuckermaxx.blogspot.com and http://www.tuckermax.com

No comments: