October 26, 2008

THIS ONES FOR BROOKLYN... THIS ONES FOR MY DJ

so in the past i posted a teaser trailer of the NOTORIOUS MOVIE!!! well guess what i have the full version and its longer and even better. I'm so excited about this movie.. watching the trailer gave me the chills. i don't know what it is.. but us BROOKLYN people we just have love for each other like that. I'm excitedddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. oh i must add Chris Wallace is one of the greatest rappers!!! i said 1 of them .. relax lol enjoy

ya girl key

PS GRAVY did the damn thing playing BIG!!!!, check out Biggies son in the beginning of the clip

1


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Honestly, I think it's great that they're having a movie on Biggie but I'm not terribly excited about it. Maybe that stems from the fact that I wasn't born and raised and BK. I'll be first in line when there's a movie on Outkast though lol.

Thanks anyway for posting the trailer ;-)

CupCakeCityDivas said...

now a movie about outkast is something i would def love to see.. lol its something about people from ATL.. gotta luv!