November 10, 2008

Love Her!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So for y'all who don't know I'm from Atl!!! Born and partly raised and I will always consider myself a Georgia no matter what city I live in, I put on for my city!!!! My mom got me into watching the first season of Real Housewives: Orange County. When I heard they were doing a Real Housewives Atlanta I nearly had an orgasm that's how excited I was. I'm pretty sure that most of you all know the premise of the show and I am going to skip through all of that. Let's talk about my favorite housewife Linnethia "NeNe" Leakes that's right I love me some Nene just like Anderson Cooper aka the Silver Fox he love him some NeNe too! There are so many reasons why I love her, she's real, she's hella funny, her gay bff is FABULOUS honey. Out of all the housewives she's the only one who keeps it real 24/7 and that's why I love Nene!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey anderson cooper even loves NENE!! shes amazing she needs her own damn show!