November 12, 2008

Prove Me Wrong

Good afternoon cupcake lickers.... Everyone who is a Brooklyn native, knows that the Notorious movie comes out in theaters on January 16th 2009, and I for one will be in there showing my support. Now most of the cast members are up and coming black actors, including Biggie's son, who I hear does an amazing job playing his father. But wat worried me in the beginning was Naturi Naughton from the original 3LW is playing Kimberly 'Lil Kim' Jones. Now I remember Naturi, being on the darker end of the African American race I was happy to see someone my age doing their thing in the business, who looked like me. When I heard she was playing Lil Kim I had some reservations because I didn't think she fit the mold, and I also wonder is she a good actress, will she be able to portray Lil Kim back in the day?
But I must say that Ms. Naturi may prove us (me) wrong, I got a peek at the new cover of KING magazine and she's in her full Lil Kim character and I must say, she looks good and will do Lil Kim justice, I hope she's a better actress then the "others" from 3LW (GROWL POWER!!)... So I'm promoting along with Key Key, you must go out Friday January 16th 2009 and watch the NOTORIOUS movie...
XOXO
Regina G



No comments: