November 14, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!




I was introduced to the Twilight Series this pass summer and I must admit that those books are amazing. I'm not really into the vampire genre of reading but after reading these 4 books I was in love with Bella and Edward. Now in exactly one weeks time Summit Productions will be releasing the first book in theaters starring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. I've seen the trailers and all the promos going on and I'm excited (such a dork). Its already becoming a phenomenon, with books, t-shirts, posters, jewelry, calendars, and perfume... I believe its gonna be as big (if not bigger) than Harry Potter... I am promoting this movie because it has everything, action, and romance... and if you're a fast reader head on down to your local bookstore and pick up a copy of Twilight by Stephanie Meyers you won't be sorry... November 21st 2008 Twilight hits theaters...
XOXO
Regina G

No comments: