November 10, 2008

Question of the week...

Hey my luvs, it is I Regina George... Now I come home from work Saturday night and decided to settle in with some Degrassi, when all of a sudden this PSA comes on. Now the phrase "That's so gay" is cemented into my vocab (sorry, but it just is), and watching this made me feel like I was being prejudice against LBGTs... but I'm not since 99.999999% of my friends are either gay or bi... They themselves say "that's so gay"... my thing is if the group of ppl you hang out with say then watev say it...
But alas i must digress, someone brought up the good point of the phrase "that's so ghetto"... I say this phrase too, HELL Paris f***ing Hilton said it at one point, the difference is I don't get offend by the phrase "that's so ghetto" cuz damn it maybe having 3 kids and one on the way but yet you still in the club with a drink in your hand IS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ghetto...
So when I see the hottest man walking down the street carrying the YSL downtown PVC tote with perfectly smoothed down baby hair, I will say under my breath "that is sooo gay" but I will love it, because lord knows I'm the biggest tangy luver... (shout out to all my gay male friends love u boo-boo)...
Well maybe the difference between my "so gay" and theirs is, I'm not usually describing something dumb or stupid, but damn something is actually GAY!!

XOXO
Regina G

No comments: