November 4, 2008

NOVEMBER 4, 2008



I VOTED TODAY... 8am sharp buddy!!! it is not a game. being that i am a first time voter, i wanted to get there extra early... and my voting took place in my middle school!!! the agony!!! as i was finishing my ballots i looked up and whats in front of me.. my 8th grade graduation picture!!!1 why?? why would they punish me this way. i must say in 1999.. we were some sharp dressers :) ANY who.. i am proud to say i voted today... did you vote?? if you didn't i mean i really have no rights!!! today starbucks said they were giving out free coffee... and i want it!!! i don't even drink coffee.. i just like free things!!1 if its free.. its for meeeeee. make sure you vote and check to see when your polls close!

-ya girl key






PPPS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY :)

2 comments:

Breezi F. said...

I Barack My VOTE @ 6am!!

Damn, I missed the coffee tho =/

Anonymous said...

girl i went to like 2 starkbucks lmao it wa scrazy