November 12, 2008

Oh Lindsay


I guess the white media is making a big stink about Lindsay using the term colored when asked about the outcome of the Presidential election... when I watched the clip I didn't feel as though she said it to be racist or start a firestorm.... it seemed to me that she couldn't find a better term (even though African American and black works great *rolls eyes*)... Now Lindsay is a big Obama supporter, but my question to all of our readers is, are you offended by Lindsay saying 'colored', or is the white media just trying to overcompensate by attacking her? I have yet to see or read any other black blogs make a big deal out of it, even MediaTakeOut (eye twitches) isn't making a deal about it, and you already know they like to find drama in a grain of rice. Leave us some feedback.
XOXO
Regina G

No comments: