December 11, 2008

confession 101 with key key

ok after posting the video of dipset ruining Christmas for me.. i had to watch this. ok i have a confession.. i love Christmas! im the corniest person you will ever meet. i love the decorations, the music and i am truely in love with the weird claymation movies from the 1970s that they play on ABC Family channel. i have no idea why, but they make me feel all good on the inside. every December there is always a countdown to the big day and tv stations make sure they bug the hell out of people reminding them that there are so many days to be broke and depressed. but not me.. this is one of my favorite holidays im a peter pan at heart :) as corny as this sounds.. i cant not wait until Charlie Browns Christmas comes on... and there goes my fans! lol






help me...






my fav...



ok THIS IS THE LAST ONE I SWEAR!!!



MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1 comment:

lexxie said...

OMG Twin I love these videos I have all of them on VHS!!!! I love Christmas Time!!!! Although I have a surprise for you!!!