December 1, 2008

I heart her!

Ok so if you don't know by now I am a huge fan of Erykah Badu ok!!!!!! I AM A FUCKING STAN (once again all chaps were used because my future husband Kanye told me to use them because that's the only way people really understand where you are coming from) I went and saw Erykah back in May and she was awesome live we bonded she was looking at me the whole time and no one else it was as if though she was singning to me and me only!!! Now you may ask "Ms. Lexxie why are you a stan for Erykah, don't you know she's crazy??!!?!?" (HELL YEAH BUT THAT'S WHY I LOVE HER BECAUSE I'M A LITTLE CRAZY TOO, ONCE AGAIN CHANNELING THE WEST ALL CAPS SERIOUSNESS EMOTION) Erykah Badu is one of the few artist in the music game that refuses to confrom to mainstreamn garbage that is out there now and that's why I love her. She's raw she's upfront and she's REAL! Her music has a message, she's does what she wants and doesn't give a flying ninja what you think about her. Enjoy this performance video that I found on youtube cupcakers!!!!

No comments: